There are a lot of employee-tracking software packages available in the market. Most of them are performing at their best. So to place fingers on ‘the best’ was not an easy job. However in an attempt to keep up the promise we scrutinized a lot and came to a conclusion that TERAMIND is currently the best employee-monitoring software available in the market. So here we are giving reasons as to how TERAMIND pushed its competitors behind and came first.
Why is TERAMIND the best?
- Getting Activities Recorded: The software records all the activities of the employee during the working hours. The administrator can rewind and replay as and when he wants.
- Automated Rules: The administrator can customize rules in such a way when the employee is breaking the rules like pushing a company record outside, the software will pop up notifications that can warn the employee and can instantly block his action.
- Insider risk management: Since the software is on the watch 24/7 any risky activity that affects the interest of the management can be easily tracked by analyzing their behavior.
- Productivity Analysis: Employees might indulge in activities that are off his schedule, but the employer might still consider it productive. In such cases, the employer might customize the application so that it gives the employer a productivity analysis on the same.
- Tracking like never before: The software is like a doting mother. It keeps an eye on every single activity initiated by the employee. It can track emails, files that come in and the ones that move out. It also maintains the record of the websites visited and applications installed by the employee. The administrator can monitor these activities and take necessary action that he deems fit.
- Mail capture: This nothing new. If an employee is trying to sneak into the official records or exports a mail without the consent of the employer, the software can block such activity and intimate it to the administrator. The software can also look into the content that is inside a mail.
- Idle time Analysis: The Software has a check on the time spent productively by the employee. This will calculate the idle time spent by him and will help the administrator find out when an employee is underutilized.
How are employees benefitted?
The above points make it clear that the employer is going to be quite happy with what the software package does. But how is it going to benefit the employee? Let’s find out
- It prevents the employee from indulging in harmful and illicit activities.
- Productivity analysis motivates the employee to work better.
- It teaches the employee to manage time and work better.
- The employee can evaluate his own performance, find out his mistake, learn from them and work better.
- When an employee perfects himself, it helps him to enjoy benefits both in cash and in kind.